Coverart for item
The Resource Archaeological artefacts as material culture, Linda M. Hurcombe, (electronic book)

Archaeological artefacts as material culture, Linda M. Hurcombe, (electronic book)

Label
Archaeological artefacts as material culture
Title
Archaeological artefacts as material culture
Statement of responsibility
Linda M. Hurcombe
Creator
Subject
Language
eng
Member of
Cataloging source
FlBoTFG
http://library.link/vocab/creatorName
Hurcombe, L. M.
Illustrations
  • illustrations
  • plates
Index
index present
Literary form
non fiction
Nature of contents
bibliography
http://library.link/vocab/subjectName
  • Social archaeology
  • Ethnoarchaeology
  • Material culture
  • Antiquities
  • Social archaeology
Label
Archaeological artefacts as material culture, Linda M. Hurcombe, (electronic book)
Instantiates
Publication
Bibliography note
Includes bibliographical references (p. [212]-277) and index
Contents
pt. 1. Deconstruction and analysis -- pt. 2. Materials and materiality
Control code
9780203827536
Extent
xvi, 286 p., [64] p. of plates
Form of item
electronic
Governing access note
About 75% of the e-books on the Taylor & Francis eBooks platform are plain PDFs with no technical restrictions on printing or downloading. The remaining 25% are marked with a DRM icon. They require the FileOpen plug-in to Adobe Reader. This is already installed on University PCs but this will need to be installed on personal PCs from http://plugin.fileopen.com/. The DRM restrictions are: an online user session of 120 minutes per book; one active user at a time per book; a print allowance of 30 pages per user session; a copy/paste allowance of 1000 words per user session; offline (downloaded) copies are valid for 3 days and do not permit print/copy/paste
Isbn
9780203827536
Other physical details
ill. (some col.).
Reproduction note
Electronic resource.
Specific material designation
remote
Label
Archaeological artefacts as material culture, Linda M. Hurcombe, (electronic book)
Publication
Bibliography note
Includes bibliographical references (p. [212]-277) and index
Contents
pt. 1. Deconstruction and analysis -- pt. 2. Materials and materiality
Control code
9780203827536
Extent
xvi, 286 p., [64] p. of plates
Form of item
electronic
Governing access note
About 75% of the e-books on the Taylor & Francis eBooks platform are plain PDFs with no technical restrictions on printing or downloading. The remaining 25% are marked with a DRM icon. They require the FileOpen plug-in to Adobe Reader. This is already installed on University PCs but this will need to be installed on personal PCs from http://plugin.fileopen.com/. The DRM restrictions are: an online user session of 120 minutes per book; one active user at a time per book; a print allowance of 30 pages per user session; a copy/paste allowance of 1000 words per user session; offline (downloaded) copies are valid for 3 days and do not permit print/copy/paste
Isbn
9780203827536
Other physical details
ill. (some col.).
Reproduction note
Electronic resource.
Specific material designation
remote

Library Locations

Processing Feedback ...